Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Widget HTML #1

(Download) "Surviving The Landslide" by Kyra Dune # Book PDF Kindle ePub Free

Surviving The Landslide

📘 Read Now     📥 Download


eBook details

  • Title: Surviving The Landslide
  • Author : Kyra Dune
  • Release Date : January 06, 2016
  • Genre: Fantasy,Books,Young Adult,Fiction,Coming of Age,
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : 324 KB

Description

Running to Oregon in search of the one person who could help me seemed like a good idea at the time. Even if she was a fearsome hybrid. Even if I had seen her kill people without blinking an eye. Even if I wasn't sure she wouldn't do the same to me. When you're desperate you do what you have to.And I was desperate. I was also hated, hunted, and struggling to gain control over my growing powers. Trying to do that on the run without getting anybody else killed is exactly as hard as it sounds. Harder even.All I wanted was a safe place. And I found it. A place where I can stop and breathe and even learn without feeling like I have a target on my back. If only I'd known security would come with such a high price. 


Download Ebook "Surviving The Landslide" PDF ePub Kindle